Tuition, Fees and Refunds
Application for Admissions Fee
College Academic Calendar
Please consult the EFSC website to view the College Academic Calendar.
Please consult the EFSC website to view the most current Fee Schedule.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Please consult the EFSC website to view the Important Dates & Deadlines.
The College uses a free student e-mail system as the means of communication for registered students. EFSC Student Email is the official email account for students. Financial Services utilizes this system for notifications regarding student accounts.
Students are responsible for accessing their EFSC Student Email and retrieving all communications sent to the students from the college. Students should maintain and check their EFSC Student Email account regularly. The Schedule and Fee Statements will not be mailed to you.
Please carefully review your Account Summary, Student Detail Schedule, and Class Start Dates, and Fee Due Dates.
- To view your Account Summary log into myEFSC - Titan Web - Student Services - Accounts Receivable - Account Summary by Term.
- To view your Student Detail Schedule, log into myEFSC - Titan Web - Student Services - Registration - Student Detail Schedule - Select Term
Fees and Deadlines
- All fees must be received by the dates and times noted within the Important Dates & Deadlines. Payment is due on the day of registration during late add/drop period. It is the student’s responsibility to drop any classes they do not wish to attend, prior to the last day to drop, as noted within the Important Dates & Deadlines. If you are dropped for non- payment, reinstatement of dropped courses are not guaranteed. Classes that you originally registered for, may be full and you may be unable to get the same schedule
- Students are encouraged to review their student account prior to the last day to drop, to verify enrollment is accurate. Students are financially liable for all courses appearing on their schedule beyond the last day to drop.
- Check the Important Dates & Deadlines, for each term’s important dates, such as fee due date, add/drop – week of financial responsibility, class start and end date and final exam dates.
- Please refer to Financial Aid & Scholarships online, for information for applying for financial aid and scholarships, deadlines, and disbursement of financial aid.
- Accepted aid will be in an “authorized” status prior to disbursement. Authorized aid will disburse on the published disbursement date if the student continues to meet all eligibility requirements. Students with authorized aid equal to or greater than their billing balance on the Fee Due Date, will be secured in their classes. Students are responsible for paying all tuition and fees incurred, if Financial Aid eligibility is not maintained.
- Scholarship/Bright Futures Recipients: Students are responsible to pay any remaining unpaid fees, by the due date and time noted within the Important Dates & Deadlines.
- Florida Prepaid/Waiver Recipients: Students are responsible to pay any remaining unpaid fees, by the due date and time noted within the Important Dates & Deadlines.
- Students with an unpaid balance beyond the last day to drop will be prohibited from receiving transcripts, participating in graduation, receiving a diploma, changing programs, and may have future enrollment cancelled. Balances outstanding more than 30 days are subject to collection activity per collections procedure.
How to Pay
Students may pay their fees in several easy ways, including:
- Online payments are accepted 24/7.
- Online payments by credit or debit cards with the following logo (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) will have a non-refundable convenience fee, as listed in the Fee Schedule, per credit card transaction.
- Online payments by checking, savings account with no convenience fee (please have your routing and bank account numbers available).
- By Mail: Money order, check, or cashier's check, mailed to 1519 Clearlake Road, Cocoa, FL 32922. It is recommended to allow 3 weeks mailing time for USPS.
- In person:
- Student Accounts Drop-Box: A secure drop-box for payments by check or money order is available on all campuses during normal hours of EFSC Admissions/Student Services.
- Palm Bay and Titusville payments dropped in the secure Student Accounts Drop-Box must allow 2 business days (Monday-Thursday, not including holidays) for payment to be processed.
- Melbourne and Cocoa payments dropped in the secure Student Accounts Drop-Box prior to 5 p.m. will be processed the same day.
- Cash payments are only accepted during normal business hours at select locations.
Tuition Payment Plan
Eastern Florida State College has partnered with a leading education planning and financing service, offering a payment plan with easy online enrollment through the myEFSC Portal. Please see the Payment Plan, online for more information.
Fees will be assessed to the student upon registration for classes. The student’s portion of fees, as shown on the student’s billing statement, must be paid by the deadline established in the College Academic Calendar.
As listed in the Fee Schedule, will be assessed to students enrolling in credit courses and postsecondary adult vocational clock hour courses. The Access fee provides access to the student network Wi-Fi, at many campus locations and will credit the student’s print manager account $4.00, for college wide printing.
As listed in the Fee Schedule, are assessed in some courses to partially offset the high cost of consumable materials and supplies.
Full Cost of Instruction
Per Florida Statute, a student enrolled in the same course more than twice shall pay 100 percent of the full cost of instruction to support continuous enrollment of that student in the same class.
Late Registration Fee
As listed in the Fee Schedule, will be assessed one-time per semester, to students registering for any class in a term, after each part of term's published fee due date (the fee is assessed after each part of term's regular registration period). Students should be aware that they are responsible for meeting instructor requirements for all courses.
Adding a Class Late: During Add/Drop - Week of Financial Responsibility Period
Adding a class late, even during add/drop - Week of Financial Responsibility period, does not preclude students from completing assignments and attendance required beginning the first day of class.
Online Payment Convenience Fee
As listed in the Fee Schedule, is non-refundable and is established by our third party credit card processor to cover the cost of a credit or debit card transaction, per credit/debit card payment. There is no convenience fee when making a payment with your checking or savings account, using your routing and bank account numbers.
Processing Fee (per Dishonored Payment)
Processing Fee (per dishonored payment) will be assessed for any dishonored payment, as listed in the current Fee Schedule.
Collection Cost will be assessed to students, who are referred to an outside collection agency. Eastern Florida State College may utilize the services of an attorney and/or collection agency to collect any amount past due and the student will be charged an additional amount equal to the cost of collection, (not to exceed 33%) including reasonable attorney's fees and expenses incurred by Eastern Florida State College.
Outside Fees for utilizing non-EFSC sources is the student’s responsibility. Students utilizing non-EFSC proctors, non-EFSC facilities, or other non-EFSC sources may incur additional fees. The student is responsible for paying for any non-EFSC fees.